Read below for important information before you order!
2016 Faster Mustache kits are now available to order! The link is at the bottom of this post. But first:
* Sizing: These kits are Columbian sizes. Don't get hurt feelings by the label - the Columbian sizes run very small. You can take your measurements and determine your size here: http://safetti.us/index.php/custom/size-chart
* This is a pre-order. Art is not finalized and production has not begun. Images on the shopping site are preliminary. We will share estimated arrival dates as soon as we have them - please be patient.
* Pay close attention to the design you are choosing: There is a Charlotte-specific and Atlanta-specific design based on each team's sponsors. Pick the right one.
* Men get bib shorts. Women have the choice of shorts or bib shorts.
* There's an order minimum of 10 pieces for each item/design. The quantities count together across sizes and gender, but not cities. If we don't make the minimums during this pre-order, you will be refunded.
* Since we are placing the order directly with Safetti, it will be difficult to change the order once it's placed. Please double check your order to save me the hassle of trying to fix it. Thanks.
* You will be able to pick up your kit at a central location in ATL (Loose Nuts Cycles) or CLT (BikeSource) when they arrive. If you cannot pick up your kit in ATL or CLT, Safetti will ship it to you. You will have to pay for shipping costs during the checkout process.
Deadline for Ordering: 11:59pm on Friday, Feb 12th.
Now, go buy a kit and tell your friends to buy one too!
Sign up now for the most interesting cycling event of the year, the Tour de Charlotte! Ride along with us across road and trail as we explore the vast hidden network of trails, paths, and chut-throughs that make Charlotte so unique. We'll be stopping along the way for four mini-races that sample XC, cyclocross, and criterium disciplines for a truly unique racing experience. This year's event is shaping up to be the best yet.
Facebook Event Page (coordinate carpools, form aliances, and exchange trash talk)
We would like to send out a special thank you to our 2015 sponsors. We had an incredible year, and we couldn't have done it without you.
Another Breck Epic finish in the books. In some ways, more glorious than ever. In others, a reason to come back in 2016 for some redemption... as long as I can forget all the painful parts.
Track Day BRO!!!
I've always had a passion for speed. Early in life that quickly led to cars, because America. That led me to work part time changing oil, sort of build a race car, and participate in late night street racing with all the 4 cylinder Hondas trying to beat some 40 year old in his shitty mustang.
I arrived at my campsite–nothing more than a tent pad and a trash hook on Avery Creek Road in the Pisgah National Forest–just after dark. A steady drizzle was coming down, but not too much to set up a tent. So I got started, unpacking the truck and making final preparations for tomorrow’s ride: Stage 3 of the Pisgah Stage Race. I covered my bike with a yoga mat that I use as a tailgate pad, so it wouldn’t get rained on all night.
Great job to everyone who came out and made our event possible! It was a tough day that included four unique race stages. The overall results were tallied by assigning points to every racer based on his/her placement for each stage and added at the end for an overall score. Impressive racing, chuts!
*Unfortunately, our 3rd race stage was cut short and we were unable to use it as an official stage. We hope that those who got to ride it at least enjoyed the awesome course!
"Today was a new kind of terrible"Read More
So uh, it's been topping out around 70F these days in Atlanta, and it's really really dark at 7am now. This means that #fmrideATL is back at it for 2015.Read More